There might be 200 people at Dodd Stadium tonight. Let's take a poke at possible reasons why so few people are here when it was two tickets for the price of one night:
* It's Tuesday night
* No one had a friend/date/family member to take to the game
* The repeat of "According to Jim" was too good to pass up
* It's too warm/cold/dry/wet
* Real Red Sox fans don't care about prospects
* Minor League Baseball isn't real baseball
* I broke a nail
* It isn't fireworks night
* Cutter is no Tater the Gator
* There's way too much traffic
* Last year's inflated concession prices were better
* When the Defenders have a jingle like the Rock Cats, then I'll consider going
* Holm-Jennings, Jennings-Holm; I just don't know who's the catcher and who's the DH
* Ever since the Navigators left, I haven't been able to support a new team
* There's a baseball team in Norwich?
* They don't win
People, get over yourselves. If this team leaves, it will be the fault of those who don't attend games. So what they don't win; neither do the Rock Cats and they draw twice as well as the Defenders. Stop with the excuses.
Good morning, sports fans: Penn State football No. 20 most important player and change in defense for the Eagles - Penn State football PennLive beat writer Bob Flounders talks about the Nittany Lions' No. 20 most important player for 2013. And what will the Philadelphia...
4 years ago